FOR TUTOR AND PEER EDUCATOR TRAINERS
6th Annual CRLA Summer Institute
July 9 - 11, 2023
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, MO
"$900 CRLA members
$1000 CRLA Annual Membership bundled with Summer Insitution Registration
CRLA invites you to join us this summer for three days of intensive, hands-on learning. The CRLA Summer Institute is designed to meet you where you are, whether you are just beginning to think about a training program, strengthening your existing program or are ready to begin the certification process.
CRLA is the resource of choice for college professionals dedicated to enhancing student academic success. Your decision to attend CRLA Summer Institute will advance your professional development, elevate the effectiveness of your training program and prepare your tutors and peer educators to deliver high quality academic support services.
Designed to Deliver Personalized Attention for All Summer Institute Attendees
"As part of this year’s Summer Institute, you will get an exclusive, one-on-one appointment with an expert member of our reviewer team for a personalized, individualized session to answer your questions. This is your opportunity to get feedback on your program, discuss your application and share your ideas.
The CRLA Summer Institute is for you if:
- You want to develop, strengthen or re-design a tutor or peer educator training program.You want to learn more about tutor, mentor, coach, and SI/classroom leader training programs.
- You want to take the first step towards CRLA certification.
At CRLA Summer Institute, our certifications team will be your trusted guides as you:
- Work closely with us throughout the Institute.
- Learn in a small cohort group setting.
- Participate in interactive, hands-on activities and instruction that model best practices in peer education.
- Design or strengthen your training program.
- Enjoy the synergy of peer-to-peer learning.
- Expand your network with colleagues that you can rely on after the training
Accolades for CRLA Summer Institute from 2022 Attendees:
"I really enjoyed it and learned so much."
"The instructors were great!"
"Mike was awesome!!!! We seriously left with so much more confidence in what we were doing and where we want to take our program."
"I feel really lucky to have had the opportunity to attend this conference and am excited to take the information learned and apply it to our program! Thank you to all who helped make the conference happen!"
"Really great experience! The Ritz-Carlton was also the perfect venue for the event. It was such a positive experience. I am so glad I attended, and again: I really appreciate all of the hard work that went into it."
"It was amazing! Thank you for curating such a fantastic experience!"